SKI IN & SKI OUT on your skiing holidays in San Candido in the Three Peaks Dolomites ski resort. Our JOAS Hotel B&B is situated directly at the Monte Elmo ski pistes
in the heart of the Three Peaks Dolomites ski resort. From the skiing mountain Monte Elmo you can use the new ski link Orto del Toro to change across to the skiing mountain Croda Rossa: a total of 100 km of wonderful pistes await you in your skiing holiday in the Three Peaks Dolomites ski resort
. One of the main highlights in your skiing holiday in San Candido is the “Giro delle Cime
”, a journey of discovery on skis through the most beautiful corners of the Dolomites.
3 Zinnen Dolomites is the ideal ski resort for connoisseurs who, with all sorts of skiing experience behind them, have discovered a modern resort in the Italian Dolomites where the focus is still on skiing as a sport. This is also the place, surrounded by spectacular scenery, where you can once again enjoy spending a relaxing ski time with friends and family. Where skiers can explore five interconnected ski mountains and 110 km of slopes. We’ve received the highest marks in all areas from skiresort.de for our unparalleled variety of optimally groomed slopes with snow guarantee. What is no longer a secret, however, are South Tyrol’s 300 days of sun per year.
It takes about 1 minute from our hotel to reach Versciaco railway station on skis. This is where the Ski Pustertal Express train
to Perca starts, from where you ascend to Plan de Corones. 200 km of fun on pistes without a car: you don’t find this anywhere else!
Your fun during your skiing holiday in the Sesto Dolomites:
||Ski instructor Michael at the hotel
(on request and for a charge)
Map of the pistes of the Three Peaks Dolomites ski resort
Ski pass prices
- Ski in – Ski out: Hotel directly at the piste
- 110 km of ski pistes in theThree Peaks Dolomites ski resort
- Giro delle Cime and Sella Ronda: fantastic panoramic tours on skis
- Ski Val Pusteria express train: the perfect train connection to Plan de Corones with approx. 120 km of pistes
- South Tyrol’s tallest family of snowmen
- Reindeer herd at the ski piste
- Ski room with heated lockers for your ski and sports equipment at the hotel
- Free mobility on ski buses and trains with the HOLIDAYPASS